Obituary Summary for the Week of Aug. 25
To honor the memories of our loved ones who have passed on, County 3 offers free obituary services to the community. Recent passings include:
- August 29, 2019Sasha M. Light, 25, of Sheridan, passed away Monday, Aug. 19, 2019, at the Sheridan Memorial Hospital. Sasha was born Sept. 15, 1993, in Mesa, Arizona, to parents Earlin “Toni” Hansen, second mom Christina Miller, John N. Light, and second father Shane Curdt. She enjoyed going on long runs and hanging out with friends and family. She ...Continue reading
- August 26, 2019To honor the memories of our loved ones who have passed on, County 3 offers free obituary services to the community. Recent passings include: We know that it is difficult to sum the life of a loved one into a few short paragraphs and, in consideration of this difficulty and the desire to pay tribute to ...Continue reading
- August 26, 2019Edna Mae Bolinger, 89, passed away at home Aug. 24,2019, after a prolonged illness with her daughters by her side. Edna was born in Sheridan, Wyoming, Sept. 11, 1929, to Claude and Edna (Jones) Elliott. Edna was a life-long resident of Dayton and Sheridan, Wyoming, graduating from Dayton High School and Hineman’s Business School. While ...Continue reading
- August 26, 2019Tony Legerski, 87, of Sheridan, passed away at Greenhouse Living for Sheridan Friday, Aug. 23, 2019. Online condolences may be written at www.kanefuneral.com. Kane Funeral Home has been entrusted with local arrangements. Our County 3 obituaries database is a free service to the community of Sheridan County. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if there is ...Continue reading
- August 26, 2019Cecilia Ann Kuzara, 77, died gracefully in her home Aug. 26, 2019, in Sheridan, Wyoming, due to a rare, incurable, progressive disease. She was fully cognizant and exemplified amazing resolve, strength, and bravery. At the end, she was in the company of her husband, children, and a devoted family friend. To die loved is to ...Continue reading
We know that it is difficult to sum the life of a loved one into a few short paragraphs and, in consideration of this difficulty and the desire to pay tribute to those who pass, it is our pleasure to accept submissions of any reasonable length. Obituaries on County 3 can also include up to five (5) high-resolution photos (which should be submitted along with the obituary). Submissions can be forwarded to email@example.com.