11 Troopers Join WHP Ranks
L to R Row 1: Colonel Kebin Haller, Major Keith Groeneweg L to R Row 2: Trooper Jeramiah D. Pittsley L to R Row 3: Troopers Jason J. Roascio, Samuel M. Taylor, Phillip W. Pendergrass L to R Row 4: Troopers Ronald J. Palmer, Joseph M. Hurdle, Trooper Cody J. Kubinak, Nicholas J. Warren L to R Row 5: Troopers Adam S. Johnson, Cody J. Tippy, Clinton W. Keithley L to R Row 6: Lieutenant Kyle McKay, Major Joshua Walther L to R Row 7: Sergeant Jeremy Beck, Leo Ferguson, Captain Derek Mickelson
Nearly a dozen newly-commissioned Wyoming Highway Patrol Troopers will hit the road following the recent graduation of Patrol Class 96.
Following their graduation from the WHP’s intensive training academy, 11 cadets were sworn in at the Wyoming Supreme Court March 21 where they took an oath to protect and serve all citizens of the State of Wyoming with integrity, professionalism, and courtesy.
All 11 were new to law enforcement, according to the WHP. They participated in and completed over 1,210 hours of intensive training at the WHP academy including: firearms, commercial carrier, physical training, emergency vehicle operation, along with other pertinent training.
Congratulations to the 96th class to have graduated from the WHP Academy.
• Trooper Joseph M. Hurdle (Badge # 143 Douglas)
• Trooper Adam S. Johnson (Badge # 153 Jackson)
• Trooper Clinton W. Keithley (Badge # 132 Casper)
• Trooper Cody J. Kubinak (Badge # 105 Douglas)
• Trooper Ronald J. Palmer (Badge # 147 Rawlins)
• Trooper Phillip W. Pendergrass (Badge # 187 Lander)
• Trooper Jeramiah D. Pittsley (Badge # 211 Glenrock)
• Trooper Jason J. Roascio (Badge # 199 Worland)
• Trooper Samuel M. Taylor (Badge # 209 Casper)
• Trooper Cody J. Tippy (Badge # 73 Laramie)
• Trooper Nicholas J. Warren (Badge # 115 Dubois)